The Versatile Blogger Award


Awwww "hell" yeah! Many thanks to Cindy over at Hellcat Vintage for nominating us for the Versatile Blogger Award. We whole heartedly accept! We've been experiencing a lot of love from the blogging community lately and this just adds some super sweet icing to the cake. So...thanks again Cindy!!

The Versatile Blogger Award Rules…

1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 7 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it… or not. 

ERIN'S RANDOM FACTS:

1. I was a ballerina for 12 years. As a result, I have ridiculously strong (but ugly) feet, and bad hips....sort of like a labrador retriever.

2. I fell in love with vintage at the age of 11 when my grandmother gave me her old Krementz daisy necklace and told me "I just want to get rid of this stuff before I die". She's still alive. I'm now 28. (love you gramma!) Anyway, I had a habit of digging through my mom's old clothing from the 70's and wearing it when I was in high school and kids were supposed to be embarrassed of their parents. All the while I was admiring my mom's previous styles...

3. If not kept under control I have ridiculous road rage. I once yelled out my window to a man in a convertible next to me, who cut me off mind you, and told him he had a tiny penis. Then we were stuck next to each other in traffic. That's when I knew I needed to change my ways.

4. I played the flute for 4 years, and the piano for...ever? I picked the flute because it was the cheapest option in 4th grade band and the smallest to carry. Plus, I got to sit in the front row at our concerts.

5. I have a tendency to change the color of my living room, kitchen, bedroom, etc on a whim. I've been known to paint a whole room, double coat, in less than 4 hours.

6. I could be in the worst mood, but if someone farts, I'm instantly happy. Its hilarious, always.

7. I realllly want a classic car. Preferably a 1969 Chevy Nova.


JEANNINE'S RANDOM FACTS:

1. I am HORRIFIED of cockroaches, spiders and the ocean (particularly of sharks in the ocean). I get a major physical reaction when I’m near (or think I’m near) these things. Specifically, I immediately start crying, I break out into a sweat and my arms go numb.

2. I drink hot green tea with one Splenda almost every night before I go to bed.

3. I went to school for almost ten years to become a scientist. I worked really, really, really hard. Now I’m a scientist and I don’t want to be one anymore. I have found that selling vintage is WAY more enjoyable.  Plus, cubicles and khaki-wearers give me anxiety.

4. I don’t have a middle name.

5. Organized religion blows my mind…and not in a good way.

6. I lost 70 lbs about nine years ago and have kept the majority of it off since.  I'm still obsessed with food though...I've just learned to control myself (most of the time).

7. I haven’t had cable or watched TV (at my own house) in over four years. It's one of the best things I've ever done.

Seven most recently discovered blogs…