2 years


Paul hates this picture, but I love it. Everyone was cheering and whistling because we had just kissed, so Paul put his hand up to signal everyone to shush . However, this was the moment I got emotional and tears welled up in my eyes, so I was trying to hide my face (if you look closely, there are tears in Paul's eyes too). I remember feeling so loved by everyone cheering I couldn't hold back. It's a moment I'll never forget.





watch out. triple robot

I know we rarely do any personal posts here at School of Vintage, however today is a special occasion. It's my 2 year wedding anniversary. I want to give a big shout out to the huz. He has been the biggest supporter of our little business from the get-go, and has never complained when I've asked him to stop and grab a huge piece of furniture out of someone's trash, spend his whole weekend helping to set up and break down our antique shows, and/or any other mission I've sent him on. Sometimes I look at him and think, "really? you picked me?" Our good friend Kristel once described our relationship as being: Paul is the flame-retardant material to my firecracker. I think it's true. We balance each other perfectly. 

When I get to reminiscing about that day I have no regrets whatsoever. It was the BEST day from start to finish. I had the most fun I could have possibly had. I was surrounded by people I love, marrying the person I love.  It was as simple as that.

So that being said, all of these memories makes me ridiculously excited for Jeannine's wedding in less than 3 weeks. She too will be surrounded by the people she loves, marrying the man she loves. Oh, and there will be an international cheese station. 

<3 Erin